tiistai 20. joulukuuta 2011

Gin

Hello pipul!
I'm Gin, a young, little, cute student from Italy and now living in heavenly Pohjois-Tapiola.
I'm the king of one room close to Narnia in apartment 22 and usually I have battles with the two other bitch-queens of closer kingdoms :D During the day I pretend to go to study and work in Aalto university. So I'm kinda of a wannabe scientist but I know that I got it wrong...When I grow up I want to be a Pope.

Ok, usually I'm a serious person and you can make a meaningful conversation with me but sometime I'm very random and people think I don't make sense.
I like to dream, to have ideas and to be optimistic. Oh, and I like to sing songs from the 80s by the way.
If you are wondering why a stupid italian ended up in Finland...well,no one knows. At least I don't. I never understood why. But now it's fine and I love being here.
Gin

4 kommenttia: